[Imc-tech] IrDA connector?

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 21 20:12:45 CST 2002

tech,

does the IMC have Wireless IrDA Internet?

     I am wanting to purchase this rad device, if i can connect to send email and a bit of web browsing.

It is is the SonicBlue Diamond Mako which incidentally is the same as the Psion Revo Plus a more pricier item but very similar or same , dont know about that yet but I we can get these things for $100 and they are pretty cool to connect to the LAN wirelessly , surf and email , take notes, a complete organizer , etc etc etc , a really great device it seems for cheap.

Irda hook-up?

a few links somewhat related

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/justdeals/proxran80wir.html

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/justdeals/farnetusbtoe.html