[Imc-tech] NEWS WIRE

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 24 23:19:40 CST 2002

Tech,

What I would like to have on the IMC Newswire is a exclusive thread just for local content.

    and my reason is that , The combination of Local and World News really doesnt mix well in the sense that it is really difficult deciding what is to be posted , and what is "not important"

Well, I then feel that everything is important , and what we need is more communication.

( I will be ecstatic when we install or adopt a message forum)

   message forum: I emailed RegenerationTV.com and asked them for a message forum for UCIMC. no response yet

The reason that 3 IMC's have message forums on Regeneration TV is that they are host to these IMC's

LA, Hawaii, and Chiapas

    I will call them ASAP if no email is received, the # is 323-906-8651 in LA

http://www.regenerationtv.org/09_contact/index_frame.html

if not REGEN TV , then where should we host the thing is the next question???

desparately trying,

michael