[Imc-tech] Fwd: RE: [Imc-Springfield] SpringfieldIMC Web Site

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 18:22:34 CST 2002

 hey gang, i am forwarding a reply i just received from Springfield IMC , ( where i lived before moving here in August)
     the REPLY is from Marc Sanson, Facilitator of the Springfield Greens and he does web stuff etc for one of the radio conglamerates in Springfield.
anyway, check out http://www.springfieldimc.org , I am not sure if this is the ACTIVE software or just part of whatever because  I dont know anything about programming ( yet )
BUT he says he needs a bit of assistance getting the thing working? email Marc at msanson at email.com
      Feel free to read the exchange of emails below,
Michael Walcher