[Imc-tech] spam assassin now sitewide

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Mar 27 00:21:42 CST 2002

Before when I said there was sitewide spam filtering I was
wrong. Stuff sent to lists wasn't getting filtered, just stuff sent to
local user accounts.

NOW all mail that comes into my machine via SMTP will get spam
filtered. Please let me know if you notice any problems relating to
this.

(Although this message looks like a friendly announcement, it is a
test message in disguise with which I hope to find any bugs in my
implementation.)