[Imc-tech] updated links list?

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Thu Mar 28 18:16:41 CST 2002

the links to the various other imcs in the world (the left hand column)
doesn't seem to be updating (i thought it's supposed to update every nite
or so).  Our list has the category Israel and the city under it is Israel,
whereas the global site (and many others) have Western Asia as the
category and Israel and Jerusalem as the linked cities.  Anyone able to
track down why our site isn't updating the left hand column?  Anyone able
to update it (perhaps while tracking down why it's not automatic right
now?)

thanks,
brian