[Imc-tech] updated links list?

Daniel S. Lewart d-lewart at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 28 18:34:03 CST 2002

Brian, et al,

> the links to the various other imcs in the world (the left hand column)
> doesn't seem to be updating (i thought it's supposed to update every nite
> or so).  Our list has the category Israel and the city under it is Israel,
> whereas the global site (and many others) have Western Asia as the
> category and Israel and Jerusalem as the linked cities.  Anyone able to
> track down why our site isn't updating the left hand column?  Anyone able
> to update it (perhaps while tracking down why it's not automatic right now?)

I had intentionally disabled the updating when I renamed everything
to www.ucimc.org.  I posted to some group to request that they change
the cities.inc, waiting for a reply before re-enabling the updates.
As usual, it was a black hole.

Who should I contact about updating our cities.inc entry?

By the way, I re-enabled the automatic updates.  FYI, it's done here:
	/etc/cron.daily/cities-inc

Thanks!
Dan