[Imc-tech] Dada IMC @ tonight's meeting:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed May 22 13:47:14 CDT 2002

It seems that everyone who has commented on Dada has felt that it is, at
the very least, a _major_ improvement over what we have now.  I'd like to
see us move forward with implementation if there aren't any objections.  I
figure that we could spend the 30 seconds or so for people to say "yeah,
looks good" at this evening's meeting.  Everyone should have looked it
over by meeting time and this way we wouldn't loose a week.

--Sascha