[Imc-tech] Dada IMC @ tonight's meeting:

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Wed May 22 14:28:56 CDT 2002

Sure, it looks good, but one of the issues that we need to consider is the
ability to port our current article database to Dada, which I hope Dan and
Clint will be able to comment on next week.  Dan only comes to the
computer/networking meetings, and I do want him to be there, face to face,
if possible.

There is no point on rushing, one week is nearly meaningless.  We have had
an established alternating schedule of one week computer, one week a/v for
about a year and it works for us, so I see no reason to fuck with it.  It
doesn't mean we can't talk some about it, but decision making should be
reserved for when we said we'd do it at the last meeting.

Expediency, by itself, is not a priority in my book. Nothing is broken.

--Paul