[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc] URGENT: SCRA Conference

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 18 15:26:19 CST 2002

Just a clarification on transportation for this trip. I'll be taking
people out to the conference, but I plan on staying out west after the
conference for awhile to both do research and recreate from the rigors
of earning my BA. It will probably be necessary for those attending the
conference to make their own arrangements to return unless you want to
turn this into an extended camping trip and hang with me while I dig
through the nuclear archives in the other Las Vegas (in Nevada).

I will be able to get those going to an airport where they could fly
back (Albuquerque or ?).
Mike Lehman

Sascha Meinrath wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> If anyone would like to come to the SCRA conference to be a co-presentor
> on an innovative session, please let me know by tonight!!!
>
> Three people have offered to come to the conference (June 3-7, 2003), it
> would be great to have more participants.  I will be home all evening
> (344-0183), so please let me know if you're interested.  One of the
> presentors is driving down and has extra room, so total costs for the
> conference shouldn't be more than $100 and we can work things out so that
> funding is not an issue.  More information on the conference as a whole is
> available at:
>
> http://www.nmhu.edu/scrabiennial/
>
> Below is a synopsis of the presenation:
SNIP