[Imc-tech] Tech meeting time

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Wed Oct 23 14:46:55 CDT 2002

It turns out that the committment that made me miss the last 3 tech
meetings is now an ongoing one.  So I'd like to propose that we switch
the tech meeting time.  If we want to keep it on Wednesdays, I could
either do it at 4:45-5:15 or 7:30-8:00.  Neither conflicts with an
existing meeting, but I expect the earlier time is not good for those
with jobs.  I'm also willing to have it on a different date.

Of course, the tech group is free to continue meeting without me too
:)

			-Clint