[Imc-tech] New website software

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Sat Sep 7 12:13:53 CDT 2002

1. dada rox.

2. I have had some minor probs with it.
- I tried to re-rate an article b/c I accidentally rated it wrong, and I
got this annoying, presumptuous error message that said "shame on you for
trying to stuff the ballot box".  Can we just change this error message to
something less obnoxious?  And why won't dada let me change my rating?
- When I set up my username I got a confirmation email with a link.  When I
followed the link it took me to an IMC page which had navigation on the
left and right but was otherwise completely blank.  Not much feedback on
what was going on.
- I got some database errors and the site appeared to hang when I tried to
rate a comment.