[Imc-tech] Fwd: problems with Sergei and MoJo

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Tue Sep 10 11:04:47 CDT 2002

I hadn't heard that Sergei was crashing too.  The "lock up and
reboot automatically" of Mojo is the typical symptom of its disease,
which we presume to be heat related.

As far as one lock up freezing the other computer, perhaps we should
not share drives between them, but rather have each use Dewey.  That
would be my preference.

				-Clint

----- Forwarded message from Sehvilla Mann <smann at stu.parkland.cc.il.us> -----