[Imc-tech] Re: [Fwd: UnitedForPeace.org was hacked]

Lester Loschky loschky at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 11 12:41:36 CDT 2002

Hi Clint,

It just seems to me that whoever is blocking that website from helping
people organize peace-related events for today should not be allowed to
succeed.  There should be a way to get the UnitedForPeach content on the
web.  And it seems like the IMCs are the perfect venue for doing that.  Any
ideas?

Best,

Les

--