[Imc-tech] Working Group Reports

Ellen Knutson eknutson at uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 15 13:27:02 CDT 2002

I need reports from all of the working to include in a mailing to the
membership. It is very important for us to communicate to our members,
without whom the IMC truly wouldn't exist. Please send to me approximately
200 words about what your group has done in the last six months and what
your current projects and or needs are. This report will be a part of the
membership meeting mailing and therefore needs to go out the end of next
week. So that I have time to compile and proofread I need reports from all
of the groups by Sunday sept. 22.

If you have questions or concerns please contact me.

Ellen