[Imc-tech] Re: [IMC-Process] RE: the urbana-champagne IMC

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Tue Sep 17 18:35:52 CDT 2002

Dan? This isn't by chance the same Dan that has been banned from the
U-CIMC website because he continuously spammed (as an example:  our banned
Dan posted over 70 articles in less than an hour) with anti-zionism
articles, and off-topic rants in essence inciting hatred against Israel
and Zionism.  Please note, our banned Dan was not banned due to content.
He was banned due to intentional abuse of our website policy, on which he
was directed to many, many times before he was even warned about the
possiblity of being permanently hidden (the U-C IMC's way of banning
someone).  We even had to move our newswire to autohide for ALL articles
coming to it, because the frequency which our banned Dan posted his rants
were more often than any other posts which came in, so it became easier
(less time consuming) to unhide posts which were within the wide margin of
appropriate website site usage.

By the language used in the Dan speak below, it sounds really similar to
the Dan speak of our banned Dan.  If this person is really hoping to help
rekindle the IMCP, there's going to be serious trouble for the IMCP, since
I really doubt he could (if it is the same person) work with IMC-Israel
peacefully.

just a heads up (somewhat on, and off topic, i suppose, but i had to speak
up),

brian
someone who volunteers for the u-c imc
(and no the u-c imc does not take any political position on the subject of
israel or zionism....the folks who migrate through the u-c imc perhaps
would favor peaceful resolutions to the conflicts in the "middle" "east",
but that's the individuals, not the collective known as the u-c imc)