[Imc-tech] Austrian Criminals CIX.AT AND TOM HARTL

Austrian Criminals Austrian-Criminals at email.com
Mon Sep 23 14:05:24 CDT 2002

Austrian Criminals CIX.AT AND TOM HARTL

Do not let MAX4EU  ( NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT ).AT or TOM HARTL Steal from you!
They stole 26  CO-Located servers from me! TOM HARTL one of the Owners of MAX4EU  (NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT) INTERNET, loaded my servers in his car and stole them.
Tom claims on the website that they took the computers because I owed money but I have all the receipts for the money paid in FULL and hope the Austrian police will look at this Theft of my computers and the computers of others that have contacted me.  I have absolute proof all money is paid and include that proof below.

I have been doing business with MAX4EU  (NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT) at INTERXION DATA CENTER in Vienna for about a year. I first went to INTERXION DATA CENTER and I was introduced to MAX4EU  (NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT) as a Quality company to manage my servers.  I had 26 servers at the MAX4EU  (NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT) Company located in INTERXION DATA CENTER in Vienna, they have all been stolen by TOM HARTL and MAX4EU  (NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT) INTERNET.

The Owners of MAX4EU  (NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT) began to fight over money. I wanted to move my servers from MAX4EU  (NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT) and out of the INTERXION DATA CENTER to another data center because I had a fear MAX4EU  (NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT) would try to steal these servers as they went out of business.

 I sent a Letter to Wolfgang Posh the manager of INTERXION DATA CENTER to Notify INTERXION DATA CENTER NOT to let anyone remove my servers without my permission. But because of a personal friendship with TOM HARTL they Ignored my request and allowed TOM HARTL from MAXEU to remove my 26 servers from the INTERXION  DATA CENTER. This is Theft and a Crime. MAX4EU  (NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT) has STOLEN my servers and destroyed my business and INTERXION DATA CENTER let them do it even though they had letters from me asking that something like this not happen..

 I have contacted the Bundespolizeidirektion Wien, Sicherheitsbüro (Roßauer Lände 5,A-1090 Wien, +43 1 31 346-0) bpdw.journal at polizei.gv.at And have not had a success in getting action on this.

I find my only means is to Notify the good people of Austria of this crime and to keep it from happening to others my only hope is an Austrian Government official will read this letter and make a proper investigation into this criminal theft by TOM HARTL and MAX4EU  (NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT) INTERNET
MAX4EU  (NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT)  is a CRIMINAL COMPANY.

INTERXION  DATA CENTER is responsible for letting TOM HARTL and MAX4EU  (NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT) steal the servers and has VERY BAD SECURITY and ignores the requests of computer owners.

Below is proof I sent to ORF about the Crime

Hello,  Hannes
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to respond.

 First of all I want to make clear this issue for me is not about spam or all the issues of who spews even is. This issue is about the theft of my servers by Tom Hartl.

I started the Joke email business in Austria about two years ago from my home. When the business started to grow big I went to Net4you and and soon had 10 servers with them. Their service was poor so i looked for another place to expand, which turned out to be Interaxion who introduced me to MAX4EU  ( NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT ). I soon expanded to 26 servers with MAX4EU  (now known as CIX.at) and was being bilied and paying as much as 15 thousand Euro per month. Both Net4you and MAX4EU  (now known as CIX.at) hav always helped me with my expansion and to handle complaints by applying and getting for me my own AS Ripe number so all spam complaints go directly to me. These companies competed for my business and i had agreement just days ago to move all 26 servers to net4you. So the fact is that they wanted my business and gave me full cooperation. The problem is the two owners of MAX4EU  (now known as CIX.at) started fighting. I placed 12,084.39 euros into the following account to pay MAX4EU  (now known as CIX.at) 799044144, BlZ: 20151, Bank Austria. This money was transferred from my account to the above account as instructed with the notation that is was for payment for MAX4EU  (now known as CIX.at) invoices.  I have Absolute proof my invoices are paid with MAX4EU  ( NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT ).

The owners write to me and I quote:
"My infos says, that the money that tom is "missing" is RECEIVED by ME"

 Tom Hartl refuses to acknowledge the fact that I transferred the 12,084.39 euros and claims I owe MAX4EU  (now known as CIX.at) 8000 Euros whis is less than I actually paid. Tom then removes my servers along with other clients he has from the Interxion Data center. Now ask your self why he would do that? Especially after I had send numerous emails to Interxion warning them against this exact thing. I am willing to send all documentation that I have paid my invoices to MAX4EU  ( NOW KNOWN AS CIX.AT ). I hope the police investigate this. Interxion and MAX4EU  (now known as CIX.at) claim they are bringing legal actions against me and I HOPE it is true. I want the opportunity to show that Tom Hartl knows that I have paid my money and has only stolen my servers. I have many emails and saved chats proving I have paid the money.

As for the Spam complaints, that is just a misguided attempt to make me look like the bad guy. and people should ask themselves that "if" I am or was spamming all this time and grew so large why was MAX4EU  (now known as CIX.at) and net4you helping me all this time and going as far as making me a Ripe IP Owner with my own contact information? Why until your article yesterday did Net4you want all my business?

  The next part of the story is that Interxion has put pressure on Net4you to shut my websites and servers at the net4you Facility yesterday. I will also include the response by Martin Zandonella <MZandonella at net4you.net> who is the General manager saying that the reason is your Article that he cannot put my servers back online. so it is not the idea that I a sending spam but only that your article shows I am a client of Net4you. The fact remains that i will continue to send mail to important Austrian government offices and media and ISPs until something is done one way or the other. MAX4EU  (now known as CIX.at) has stolen my servers and accused me of spamming for the reason which is completely false. Net4you had my business and wanted more of it until your article so that shows their true face.  I will forward you many emails i have that prove my side of the story and hope you print the truth about all of this. This issue is not really about spam or spamming but about Theft by MAX4EU  (now known as CIX.at) and deception and the abuse of power by interxion to try to shut me up by forcing me out of business in Austria. Well i can Promise that even if I have to flip hamburgers at Mc'donalds to pay for my mails about this theft will continue to flow to the important people of Austria until there is action.. MAX4EU  (now known as CIX.at) is a Criminal Company nothing will change that fact.