[Imc-tech] [IMC-Process] Ongoing spam attack on IMC-palestine contact list; "moderation?" (fwd)

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Mon Sep 23 23:52:17 CDT 2002

just thought i'd forward this to yall, since it's sure sounds like SPAM
DAN to me.  His usual retorts to our attempts to have him pay attention to
the website use policy.  of course, the end of the message where he
actually says that i should post an apology within the next few days or
else he's threatening to take his energy elsewhere (presumably not on the
imc global network) gives me hope, and encouragement to remain silent
(seeings how i was gonna respond and point out all his errors so far).

any comments as to if this is really the same DAN?  I'm more than
convinced just by nature of the articles he's posted to the IMC-process
list (all anti-zionism) and then to those folks who respond to him
saying that the process list is not a newswire he flames accusing them of
"silencing" him.  true, i don't have the "smoking gun" he claimed i didn't
have earlier (unless yall tech heads can actually link him to our spam).
but given that he's rather relentless about me pointing out that someone
who has his language and behavior was spamming (er, still is) our website,
i kinda want to fry his words with "evidence".  but, that's probably
wishful.

brian