[Imc-tech] About uploading

Dan Roberts outfarpress at saber.net
Thu Apr 17 23:25:16 CDT 2003

Dear Friends,
               I mentioned a few months ago that I can only post to your
website using Netscape on my Apple computer, IE won't work. Most of the time
I can verify the posting, but tonight when I click on the email link, I get
a browser page that says it couldn't verify- "We are terribly sorry, but
that does not appear to be the proper email verification code for "The
SHORTWAVE REPORT 4/18/03 ¡LISTEN GLOBALLY!." This happens maybe 1 out of 3
times.
                   I'm not complaining, just thought you wanted to hear
about odd situations. The other IMC sites that have upgraded to the newer
posting style page like yours, such as Madison IMC, work fine with IE and
the verification always works. Glitches seem to be part of the web,
especially when using Apples.
                  Thanks for all your work!
                     ¡FurthuR!    Dan Roberts