[Imc-tech] FW: About uploading

Dan Roberts outfarpress at saber.net
Thu Apr 17 23:37:54 CDT 2003

----------
From: Dan Roberts <outfarpress at saber.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 21:25:16 -0700
To: <imc-tech at ucimc.org>
Subject: About uploading

Dear Friends,
              I mentioned a few months ago that I can only post to your
website using Netscape on my Apple computer, IE won't work. Most of the time
I can verify the posting, but tonight when I click on the email link, I get
a browser page that says it couldn't verify- "We are terribly sorry, but
that does not appear to be the proper email verification code for "The
SHORTWAVE REPORT 4/18/03 ¡LISTEN GLOBALLY!." This happens maybe 1 out of 3
times.
                  I'm not complaining, just thought you wanted to hear about
odd situations. The other IMC sites that have upgraded to the newer posting
style page like yours, such as Madison IMC, work fine with IE and the
verification always works. Glitches seem to be part of the web, especially
when using Apples.
                 Thanks for all your work!
                    ¡FurthuR!    Dan Roberts

Adding this from the verification email-
This automated message is being sent to you because an article with the
title "The SHORTWAVE REPORT 4/18/03 ¡LISTEN GLOBALLY!" was posted to
http://www.ucimc.org/ using this email address as the contact address.

If you are the author of this article, CLICK THE LINK BELOW and your email
address will be verified. No other information will be requested; clicking
the link will automatically confirm your address.
http://www.ucimc.org/home/verify/11292/index.php?class=Article&code=952bbe20
69b7035d9ccf4348fb96c92d