[Imc-tech] no more tech?

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Thu Feb 6 18:32:53 CST 2003

well, i've kinda been hibernating cuz of the prompting theater's next show
in may (well, next new show).  i'm writing about an hour's worth of music
for it, and putting the actor's recorded voices into the soundtrack.  so,
in other words, i've been focused solely on that.  the end of that is
nearing, and i'll be back hard core to meetings.

with that said, maybe tech should meet maybe once a month, just to do
stuff like check the equipment, address any pressing needs, and so forth.
i does seem like things are fairly smooth right now, but i'm not sure it's
wise to disban the group.  if for anything else, we're the ones overseeing
the equipment and theoretically making sure it's useable.  so, maybe we
move to the librarians structure and have our meetings become working
meetings (cleaning minidiscs, hard drives, etc.)?

thoughts?

brian (who will return soon!)