[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc-radio] Software prices

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Fri Feb 7 17:51:56 CST 2003

oops, this sounds bad, like i'd only contribute if it's going on sergei.
that's not what i meant.  i'd contribute irregardless.  just nice to know
sergei is included in the mix.  what i meant to say was that i'd cover the
costs of whatever programs go on sergei, as that's probably all i can
afford (though might have to negotiate if it turns out to be too
expensive...i'm still in the social work field, ya know, and in essence
spending tons of money on the prompting theater's phantom of the opera).

hope this is clearer,
brian