[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc-radio] Software prices

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Sun Feb 9 12:42:21 CST 2003

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 05:51:56PM -0600, Brian Hagy wrote:
> oops, this sounds bad, like i'd only contribute if it's going on sergei.
> that's not what i meant.  i'd contribute irregardless.  just nice to know
> sergei is included in the mix.  what i meant to say was that i'd cover the
> costs of whatever programs go on sergei, as that's probably all i can
> afford

My thoughts for the 5 copies were: mojo, slots-machine, sergie, my
laptop, Zach's loaner-laptop.  They can be moved at later dates, but
that would give us 5 machines usable in the production room for audio.

If you wanted to personally own the copies of SF+NR on sergei, that
would ok with me, and you would pay $151, or $241 if we get vegas.
Otherwise the copies could reside on sergei, but if we got a faster
machine they would move to it.

			-Clint