[Imc-tech] Tech Group Minutes 2/19/03

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Feb 20 01:14:07 CST 2003

Tech Minutes - 2/19/03

Attending - Mike, Brian, Sascha, Zach, Paul, Jason, Sandra

Clint and Dan can't make it Wednesdays. Changing the meeting and
reducing the frequency. We'll figure out the change of time at the
next meeting after some email discussion.

What do we do about Media Callery flooding? Ignore it and readdress
next time. Let's think about getting rid of media only uploads. Do it
if possible. The problem with the media gallery is that there is no
mechanism for submitting comments. People can still submit images via
regular newswire uploads.