[Imc-tech] updating volunteer page

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Feb 20 09:35:50 CST 2003

hi all,

i just spent a good half-hour cleaning up the HTML and updating the info
on this page.  i clicked submit and got:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: lower() in
/extra0/var/www/ucimc-dada/imc_classes/imc_Info.inc on line 47

when i hit the back button, all the old info was back.

what up?

--sascha

p.s. does someone want to contact carol about being a part of the web
group?