[Imc-tech] never recieved an e-mail confirm for my story.

larry roy cekander larryroyc at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 16:58:00 CST 2003

i just published a story andi never recieved a comfirm e-mail letter to my box.

i would like to confirm my e-mail so it says it is confirmed on the story..

kind of bad to have next to story dont trust publisher of facts.

larry cekander

see recovered ufo artifact from 1980s encounter http://www.geocities.com/larryroyc/ufo.html?  the whole story.. http://www.hardevidence.com MUSEUM OF THE UNEXPLAINED INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH and EDUCATION CENTER>>GREAT NEW UFO EARTHLINGS AND ALIENS ON-LINE STORE. http://www.earthstores.com/ufosrus/ X-MAS GIFTS