[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc-radio] SCRA Biennial submission (fwd)

Regina Day Langhout rlanghout at wesleyan.edu
Wed Jan 29 09:28:05 CST 2003

Sascha, Brian, Mike and others who may go to NM-
Wonderful! I'll be there too, as my stuff also got accepted. Maybe we'll
have a little Urbana reunion in New Mexico!

Best-
Gina

_________________________________
Regina Day Langhout, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Wesleyan University
Middletown, CT 06459
860-685-2602

"Considering the profession [of education]...our beginning task is to take
ourselves in hand. We must become socially minded and socially disposed.
We must come to see jointly and severally that education and the social
situation are so interwoven that we cannot truly educate except as we
admit the social aim and responsibility and remake on this basis our whole
school content and procedure...We must all together study our social
problems until we become fired with zeal for the cause of a better social
day...we must then openly assume our social responsibility. We must mean
to help society...to move along the most defensible to the ever emerging
best social goals."
				-W.H. Kilpatrick, 1932