[Imc-tech] WE CAN HALVE YOUR UK COMPANY TELEPHONE BILLS!!

Discount Calls UK discountcalls at email.com
Fri Jan 31 23:44:15 CST 2003

Join for free! & Your UK National & local Phone calls will cost you as
little as 1.65p per minute!
We can save your company a fortune!

For more information email
mailto:discountcalls at devilnet-uk.net?subject=information-please
or click here to go to our web site for more details
http://www.discount-calls-uk.devilnet-uk.net/home.html

Try it for a month- If you are not happy with making massive savings whilst
keeping the same high quality telephone
connections then you can revert to BT with no obligations.

Since the deregulation of the telecoms industry you have the option to have
your calls routed to the lowest price carrier - so
why are you still paying too much?

You Keep your telephone numbers & you continue to use your phones exactly
as you normally do - you don't have to buy or
use any new equipment.

If you want to reduce your home telephone bill then  reply to
mailto:discountcalls at devilnet-uk.net?subject=residential

With our simple registration process, you can begin saving money straight
away- no set up charge & no long contract
periods.

Don't get left behind! Join the thousands of satisfied businesses both
large & small that have dramatically reduced
telephone bills!!---Can you think of a reason not to do it?

Hand this important document to your financial director

We are offering individuals & small companies Broadband internet connection
for just £23.99 per month!! email us now with
"send me Broadband information" in the message & we will send you further
information.

To be removed from the mail list reply to
mailto:discountcalls at devilnet-uk.net?subject=remove-please
We never intend to spam, or irritate with unsolicited emails, we always try
to target companies that would benefit from our
cost saving offers.
This opportunity to save you money will be offered once only - we will not
email you again.
If you are an individual & not a company, then please accept our apologies
for us sending this email to you.