[Imc-tech] IMC gateway down?

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Tue Jul 15 21:21:12 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 02:28:17PM -0500, Zachary C. Miller wrote:
> The electricians are working on the gallery and performance space
> wiring today (and probably for the next few days) so power will be up
> and down at the IMC.

Oh. =)

The gateway was stuck because it wanted a keyboard to be attached
(press F1 to continue, etc.).  I found a keyboard by the trashcan, so
I plugged it in. I've put a note on the keyboard, saying that it should
be left alone.

If it is not too much trouble, CUW would still like to work out something
where people can make a direct connection from the Internet to the
IMC node.

Dave