[Imc-tech] Jacks and the library computer

knutson ellen marlene eknutson at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 9 17:23:32 CDT 2003

I just thought I would let the tech folks know that I've connect Jack 10A
to the hub. In order to do this I unhooked Jack 3B. Which I couldn't
figure out wheter it went to, and their was no link light on the hub so I
thought it was safe. If jack 3B needs to be hooked up, I would like a
suggestion of what could be unhooked so the library computer in back can
be functional.

Also right now the library workspace feels very closterphobic because it
also doubles as the storage space, and right now there are an awful lot of
computers back there. Can any of the equiptment back there be gotten rid
of?

Ellen