[Imc-tech] IMC-US website on groogroo server:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Sep 25 11:47:03 CDT 2003

Hi all,

There's interest in putting the IMC-US website on the groogroo server, but
before saying "yes" I wanted to check with you all.  Personally, I
absolutely think we should do this -- in terms of bootstrapping our
infrastructure, hosting a website such as this will prove a _huge_ boon
for grantwriting for equipment, donors, etc.  The site won't go live for a
couple months yet, which should leave us time to get the additional DSL
lines up and running.

The IMC-US group has its own tech team (so the additional work on our end
would be minimal).

So what do folks think?

--Sascha