[Imc-tech] tech orientation meeting

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Fri Apr 16 11:13:31 CDT 2004

I'd like to have two tech orientation trainings sometime in the next
month or so. At one we could train people on how our network and
workstations are configured at the UCIMC and at another we could train
people on how dada is configured and maintained. These would be an
outreach/training/recruitment tool like the Radio Group's trainings
have been.

Maybe we can even end up with a functioning tech group again if we get
some new blood.

Wendy has already expressed interest in this. Who else would be
interested?

What if we tried for May 8 and May 15 (both Saturdays).