[Imc-tech] Re: [Imsahp-users] Re: [Imc] server update

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 26 14:35:17 CST 2004

Hi Clint,
Thanks for your thoughts. That is why I asked before I did it. If those
are the circumstances, truly beyond Soltec's control, than I agree that
smacking them while they are down is not appropriate.

I've never had to deal with Soltec, but I had heard that their service
was previously pretty good, based on comments by others. What I was
wondering was -- Why the change in their previous good service? I
assumed it was some new management, acquired by someone else, or
something, but not circumstances beyond their control.

But I still have to admit the way this was carried out seems very
unprofessional to me. If I'd been in their position, I would have made
sure that my customers knew who to blame and why. I'm uncertain if
Soltec failed to do that in this case or if I just didn't hear the
explanation for this unfortunate and troubling situation.
Mike Lehman