[Imc-tech] Mailman upgraded

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Feb 2 17:21:56 CST 2004

The mailing list software (mailman) on lists.cu.groogroo.com (which
hosts lists for IMC, AWARE, WEFT, and many other organizations) was
upgraded today.

For a period from about 2pm until about 5:15pm today mail sent to
mailing lists hosted on lists.groogroo.com may have not been
delivered. If you are in doubt about whether a message that you sent
during this time period was actually delivered you should resend
it. You can check the list archives to see if your message was
delivered. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Besides many new privacy and spam control features, this new software
fixes a bug that was preventing many list's archives from being
properly updated. I will be rebuilding all the lists archives over
night so for those of you that haven't been able to see messages sent
since October or so in the archives, those will start showing up soon.