[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc-web] Web server for Big Muddy IMC

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Jan 6 20:12:25 CST 2004

Yah, we'd be happy to host you IMC but we need to know whether you
have your own tech team or if we will have to set up the software for
you (we use Dada, do you have a specific package you want to
use?). We're short on techies right now so it might take some time to
get a dada install set up for you. If you've got your own techies and
I can just give you a linux login and a mysql account and point you at
a virtual server directory and let you go at it then that's much
easier.

We ask $160/year for the hosting service. If neither you or we can
find volunteers to set up the software then we can probably find
people to do it for $20/hour or so.