[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc] list moderation

Paul Riismandel p-riism at ad.uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 14 17:13:15 CDT 2004

Well, for historical context, I've been a list moderator for years and
have made continuous occasional calls for help the whole time, and have
decided that since there's been nearly no relief that nobody really
minds having piles of late e-mails get caught in moderation.

This would be a great things for the supposedly resurrected Tech group
to take care of, but a second meeting has never happened -- nor did a
request for consent from Steering happen at the last Steering meeting
(if my reading of the meeting notes are correct.  A check of the
archives shows it was planned for Yesterday, the 13th -- the notes
don't show anyone agreeing to facilitate or call it, nor do the notes
indicate if someone agreed to make the reques to Steering. (As the
person who kept the last iteration of Tech on life support for months
after the rest of the group lost interest, please don't look to me to
call or facilitate this meeting).

--Paul