[Imc-tech] Tech Issues/Meeting? was Re: [Imc] list moderation

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 26 15:01:45 CDT 2004

OK, I'm finally catching up with my email for the last month.

I would be willing to help moderate the lists, if Zach can set me up for
that. Just let me know.

As for the missed Tech meeting, I say let's schedule it for the 2nd
Tuesday in August, August 10. I think the time we previously chose was
8pm, but someone correct me if I'm wrong about that.

We simply have too much going on with Tech that needs attention to let
this slip through the cracks. Among these items are:

* list moderation
* need for revision of website use policy to deal with chronic trolls
* color issues with Darrin D's cartoons
* dying public access computer

I'm sure there are more. This is also something that should not fall on
Paul's shoulders (but it sounds like he's making that clear anyway).
Like several other people, he's way over-committed at the IMC already.
We need some new blood to step forward, but, if not, we also need to
work together to get the vital things taken care of, as well as making a
list of things that will be _left to fall through the cracks_ until
there is more help available.
Mike Lehman