[Imc-tech] Re: council photo

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 27 20:31:05 CDT 2004

Ben,
Replacing the photos is something that won't work for me. I can only
access through the editor interface. It might not solve the problem
anyway, since it seems to be something in the conversion from disc to
web display that is the issue. We'll keep working on it. I'm ccing this
to the Tech list in case someone has a brainstorm.

BTW, are the photos from a Mac? Darrin's cartoons (with the same
problem) are and it may be something Mac-specific that we should be
looking at.
Mike Lehman