[Imc-tech] Re: council photo

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 27 22:39:38 CDT 2004

Ben advised me that the photos were processed on a PC, so the color
rendering problem is common to both PC and Mac. I hope someone has an
idea WTF is up with this. It did NOT occur in the past, so it must have
something to do with either the last update of Dada or some other change
that was made.
Mike Lehman