[Imc-tech] prod room puters

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Sat Mar 6 12:09:34 CST 2004

not sure who is on this list, or if anyone cares anymore, but it would be
really nice if the public i could have a working machine in the production
room. the iMac we used to use was destroyed several months ago by some guy
from chicago deleting some central files, but still has files on it. this
computer needs to be saved.

also, there is a G3 donated by the Paper that is for some reason not
sending a signal to the screen.

i would be willing to help anyone work with one of these computers, but i
don't know even close to enough to do this on my own.

thanks,
meghan