[Imc-tech] IMC DSL connection:

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Mar 31 16:39:53 CST 2004

I don't have history with Sol Tec.  I am a good person to bring in if you
aren't getting a response cause I don't mind being aggressive.

Last night after 5 days of no network at the IMC, I promised unhappy
staffers I would make something happen to help fix it.  I called Zach.  I
told Sascha I wanted to do call Sol Tec, he gave me the go ahead thinking
is was the problem on their end and we weren't getting a response.

Now that its a problem on our end, I think you should coordinate with them
to fix it.  I agree we don't need to make multiple contacts.  I just
wanted to step in if it was useful.  Let me know if you need me for
anything.

danka,
danielle