[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc-web] proposal to add an editor

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon May 17 15:36:24 CDT 2004

Danielle,
It's OK by me, provided Ben signs up for the Web list so that we can all
stay in touch. Also, let's keep our eyes open for any volunteers who
aren't white guys...

BTW, we are hoping to resume some sort of Web/Tech face-to-face meeting
on a _monthly_ basis, so any input from others on what might be a good
meeting time/day of the week would be helpful. The group will serve as a
combined Web/Tech contact point for IMC resources, be responsible for
editing the main UC IMC website, and take care of software/website
design issues.
Mike Lehman