[Imc-tech] sol tec DSL closing doors

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Tue Nov 30 22:21:50 CST 2004

Sol Tec is discontinuing DSL service in 2005. IMC gets it's DSL from
Sol Tec.

IMC is going to need to either change it's DSL over to Ameritech or
McLeod (both of whom will require a 1 year contract, and IMC is likely
to move in less than a year) OR find a different source of internet
connectivity.

I suggest that we put some extra effort into getting the IMC linked to
my house via wireless and just drop IMC's DSL service altogether.

Whatever we do, I wanted to make sure that we're ready for it.