[Imc-tech] webmail support

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Tue Nov 30 20:11:13 CST 2004

Webmail support on chambana.net has been broken due to a failed
upgrade for about a week now. There are only a couple users of this
service but I apologize to those few users for this inconvenience. It
may be a few more days before I have the time to fix web mail.

If you are a web mail user of chambana.net and you need another way to
access your email please let me know and I can show you how to use
POP3 or Pine to read your email. Using Pine is the most recomended way
to read your email as it is traditionally the thing that has never
been broken on the server.