[Imc-tech] IMC Orientation this Monday 9-13, 7-9pm

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 17:57:35 CDT 2004

Hey techies,

I omitted including you in a call for participation in up coming IMC
Orientation, which will be this Monday 9-13 from 7-9pm. Although tech
is not currently meeting on a regular basis, this may be a place to
find some interested techies.

The way we structure the orientation will be the first hour more of
general overview, then the second hour is kind of like an open house
for working groups. So individuals can talk with the groups they are
most interested in.

If someone can make it please let me know.

Thanks
Ellen