[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc] Labor Day Pictures

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 10 16:05:36 CDT 2004

Wendy,
I added a link to your earlier set of pictures, then I noticed that the
new article was hidden. I lloked to see why and it said "Unknown" as
well as not giving the name of who hid it, which it is supposed to. I
thought at the time you might have still been editting it and had
decided to temporarily hide it. Now (4 hours later) it has been unhidden
by someone.

I suspect that my adding the link to the earlier article might have
triggeed something related to the database error that has been the
subject of several complaints lately.
Mike Lehman