[Imc-tech] question re: imc net topology and wireless

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Sat Sep 11 14:01:45 CDT 2004

As you know, C-U Wireless has a node on the chimney at IMC which
plugs into IMC's Debian firewall.  Right now, I reach it by ssh'ing
to indie245.indie-media.soltec.net and then ssh'ing from there
to 192.168.1.16.  I would like for our developers to be able to SSH
directly to the node on its own (routable) IP.  (I would also like to
experiment with 6to4....)  It seems like this should be a "simple matter"
of plugging the wireless node directly into a port on the DSL modem.
Will the DSL modem assign a routable IP with DHCP?

Dave