[Imc-tech] [Fwd: dada hacked]

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 28 10:51:48 CDT 2005

I think it might be okay as is.  Zach has Apache setup to not serve
php or cgi requests from the usermedia/application directory.  That's why
you get a Forbidden HTTP result if you try to click on that.  Someone
else uploaded "icon.php" around March 8th and apparently gave up around
then.

But if (non-image) uploads have no utility for our users, let's shut it off.

Arun