[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc-web] Website down?

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Mon Aug 1 19:19:28 CDT 2005

In the mean time, explicitly setting your DNS server to be
64.198.214.147 (ns.chambana.net) and not listing anything else should
be a work around. Just don't forget to unset this and go back to your
default DNS servers once che is back online so you don't put undue
burden on ns.chambana.net (which is OJC's colo).

I am going to move our DNS off of OJC's servers when I have time but I
don't have time until September.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/