[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc-web] Website down?

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Thu Aug 4 12:43:36 CDT 2005

Could you please look at your network settings and tell me whether you
have hardcoded a DNS server (and if so what it is) or whether you have
it set to get DNS servers from DHCP?

Could you also send me the output of the "ipconfig /all" command?

Does this happen to anyone who plugs into your cable modem or only
you? Does it happen to you when you take your laptop to other
networks?

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/