[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc-web] Website down?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Aug 4 11:22:54 CDT 2005

hi all,

> I think Sascha's problems were due to either trying to work at OJC or
> simply having some OJC DNS server IPs hardcoded or something like
> that. I have had no problems and no one else has reported problems
> with our DNS. Sascha can you confirm?

actually, i've been using a cable modem from home -- and for some reason
i simply cannot get through to _any_ domains on the chambana.net server.
    it's been this way for a few days.  i can only surmise that there's
some sort of dns interaction with the cable company -- but i'm not
really sure what to do about that.  is there any way to change the
secondary DNS to a working server -- if just to see if that fixes things?

--sascha